We have full-time Seasonal Warehouse openings in our Springfield, MO facility.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Examining shipment contents and comparing with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Labeling packaging with identifying information following written procedures.
- Packing, sealing, labeling, or affixing postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Preparing parcels for mailing.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, or shipping orders to determine items to be gathered and distributed and/or shipped (via UPS, USPS, and/or freight carrier).
- Sorting and placing items in bins according to item number(s).
- Must be computer literate.
- 1 year previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Handheld barcode scanners.
- Pneumatic box staplers.
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, we have become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. Our products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops. We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices and are truly dedicated to providing excellent customer service to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. We promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, fast-paced and organized. We place a strong value on respect and integrity and promote a positive environment where employees are committed, energetic, helpful, cooperative, courteous and productive. As an organization we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work.
Compensation and Benefits: We offer competitive pay, paid holidays and an employee discount
To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.