Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. To learn more about our Company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.
We have an immediate opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant to our Vice President & CFO in our Bellingham, WA facility.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the Vice President’s calendar and schedule, including booking appointments and meeting prep
- Draft letters, memos and emails on behalf of the Vice President
- Follow up with managers and administrative staff regarding project status and ensuring deadlines are met
- Book travel for the Vice President and other managers
- Prioritize workload
- Answer all calls and be the first point of contact
- Deliver various types of correspondence
- At least 2 years administrative support experience
- Type at least 60 WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team oriented
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
We offer a fast paced, professional, collaborative and structured environment.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Administrative Assistant Position
Grizzly Industrial, Inc.
P.O. Box 2069
Bellingham, WA 98227
Resumes may also be emailed to email@example.com
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer.