Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. To learn more about our Company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.
We have an immediate opening for a technical support/customer service representative for our Bullets.com division in our Bellingham, WA facility.
- Answering inbound calls
- Placing customer orders
- Responding to technical inquiries regarding shooting-related products
- MUST HAVE an in-depth knowledge of firearms and reloading ammunition
- Previous customer service experience
- Good typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance policies
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC policies
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
We offer a fast paced, professional, collaborative and structured environment.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Shooting Customer Service
Grizzly Industrial, Inc.
P.O. Box 2069
Bellingham, WA 98227
Or email to email@example.com
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer.