Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. As a company, Grizzly is committed to promoting from within and providing training and growth opportunities for all its employees. To learn more about our Company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time entry level Customer Service Representative in our Bellingham, WA corporate office.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Answer incoming telephone calls for the Grizzly corporate office
- Make courtesy calls to customers with shipping and delivery issues
- Respond to customer email
- Process customer orders and returns
- Light housekeeping duties
- Schedule is Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. No weekends.
- Note: This is not a call center or sales position
- Team player with an outgoing personality
- Some customer service experience is preferred but not required as we will train an appropriate candidate
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
We offer a fast paced, professional, collaborative and structured environment.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Customer Service Position
Grizzly Industrial, Inc.
1821 Valencia Street
Bellingham, WA 98229
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer.