Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. To learn more about our Company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.
We have an immediate opening for an A/R Technician in our Bellingham, WA facility.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Review and process credit applications for potential A/R customers
- Review and process purchase orders
- Order entry
- Post payments to accounts
- Assist customers with problems and/or questions over the phone
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- 10-key at 5000 kph
- Type 50 wpm
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team oriented
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
We offer a fast paced, professional, collaborative and structured environment.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Grizzly Industrial, Inc.
P.O. Box 2069
Bellingham, WA 98227
Resumes may also be emailed to email@example.com
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer.