Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. To learn more about our Company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.
We have an immediate opening for an entry level Customer Service Representative in our Bellingham, WA facility.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide service to customers
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Make courtesy calls to customers
- Respond to customer email
- Process customer orders and returns
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks
- Light housekeeping duties
- Some customer service experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance policies
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC policies
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
We offer a fast paced, professional, collaborative and structured environment.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Customer Service Position
Grizzly Industrial, Inc.
1821 Valencia Street
Bellingham, WA 98229
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer.