We have immediate full-time openings for a Freight Specialist in our Springfield, MO facility.
- Pulling merchandise to prepare for shipment
- Receive, store, and stock merchandise from vendors and factories
- Reading customer orders, work orders, or shipping orders to determine items to be gathered and distributed and/or shipped (via UPS, USPS, and/or freight carrier)
- Sorting and placing items in locations/bins according to item number(s)
- Examining shipment contents and comparing with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy
- Labeling packaging with identifying information following written procedures
- Packing, sealing, labeling, or affixing postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter
- Researching inventory related issues and keeping records of findings
- Previous warehouse experience and forklift experience required
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Must be computer literate
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be organized and team oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to a competitive pay we also offer:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance policies
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discounts
We offer a fast paced, professional, collaborative and structured environment.
Resumes can be submitted to:
Grizzly Industrial, Inc.
Attn: Warehouse Freight Specialist Position
1815 W. Battlefield
Springfield, MO 65807
Or email to
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer.