We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to our Call Center Manager in our Springfield, MO facility.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the CCM and call center staff
- Manage the CCM and department’s workflow to include delegation of tasks, calendar and scheduling
- Prepare agendas and take minutes for various inter-departmental meetings
- Prepare reports and maintain spreadsheets
- Booking of travel
- Prioritize workload
- Answer all in-coming calls for CCM
- Draft memos and emails on behalf of the CCM
- Follow up with staff regarding project status and ensuring deadlines are met
- At least 2 years administrative support experience
- Type at least 50 WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team oriented
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial, Inc. (www.grizzly.com) has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories, with almost a million square feet of warehouse space in two states. Grizzly products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops.
We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices through strong internet and catalog presence. Grizzly was the first tool and machinery company to have a website over two decades ago.
As a company, we value a strong work ethic and promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, and organized. We place a strong value on respect, ethics and integrity and promote a positive, cooperative and fast-paced environment.
As an organization, we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Apply Now” button.
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.