We have an immediate opening for a Technical Writer in our Bellingham, WA facility.
• Creation/editing of:
o Owner’s Manuals
o Instruction Sheets
o Part Breakdowns
o Wiring Diagrams
o Specification Sheets
o Safety Labeling & Product Warnings
o Press Releases
o Engineering/Tech Support Bulletins
o Catalog & Web Sales Copy
o Training Modules & Style Guides
o Company SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
o Video Scripts
• Degree or work experience in communications or writing
• Proficiency in desktop publishing software
• High mechanical aptitude
• Working knowledge of power tools and woodworking or metalworking machinery
• Strong work ethic
• Detail oriented
• Good organization and time-management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable with constructive criticism and a deeply involved editorial process
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite or similar desktop-publishing software preferred
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. Grizzly products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops.
We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices and are truly dedicated to providing excellent customer service to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. We promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, fast-paced and organized. We place a strong value on respect and integrity and promote a positive environment where employees are committed, energetic, helpful, cooperative, courteous and productive.
As an organization we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical and dental insurance
• Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
• Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
• Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid vacation and holidays
• 401(k) plan
• Employee discount
To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.