Lumberjack Tools ISBK1 - 1-1/2" Industrial Series Beginners Kit Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
The 1-1/2" Industrial Series Beginners' Kit is a great multi-purpose package that can make most log projects. With this commercial-duty kit, you can make beds, railings, coffee and end tables, benches and more. Designed for professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen or those who prefer the tapered shoulder or larger log capacity. This semi structural joint size will build your indoor and outdoor projects.
- 1-1/2" Industrial Series Tenon Cutter
- 1-1/2" Forster Drill Bit
- 10 Piece EZ Plan Booklet
TENON CUTTER FEATURES:
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer
TTA1500 - 1-1/2" Tenon Cutter
- Tenon Diameter =1-1/2"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 4"
- Drill Requirements: MILWAUKEE Hole Hawg / Right Angle Drill -Single Speed 1/2" or 3/4" drill - less than 450 RPMs
- 60 Degree Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 4 lb.
- Diameter = 4.950"
- Length = 7.125"
FORSTNER DRILL BIT:
- Type = Brad Point - Saw Tooth
- Hole Diameter = 1-1/2"
- Shank Size = 3/8"