Knipex 86 03 250 SBA - 10" Pliers Wrench
Need it by Tue. Jan 24th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
The smooth jaws grip all parallel surfaces in the capacity range with a high degree of pressure if necessary and open up almost unlimited application possibilities for the pliers wrench: e.g. for tightening locknuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, utilisation as a small vice.
- Adjustable screwing tool
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Replaces a complete set of wrenches
- For careful installation of finished-surface components
- Zero backlash jaw surface pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- Secure catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The action of the jaws allows screwed connections to be tightened and released quickly using the ratchet principle
- Lever transmission greater than 10 - 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Pliers: nickel plated
- Handles: plastic coated
- Adjustment positions: 17
- Working on plated fittings without damage of the surface
- Plier Wrench: zero backlash under pressure
- Conventional open end wrench: edge pressure causes surface damage
- Works using the ratchet pronciple
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button