Knipex 86 03 250 SBA - 10" Pliers Wrench
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
The smooth jaws grip all parallel surfaces in the capacity range with a high degree of pressure if necessary and open up almost unlimited application possibilities for the pliers wrench: e.g. for tightening locknuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, utilisation as a small vice.
- Adjustable screwing tool
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Replaces a complete set of wrenches
- For careful installation of finished-surface components
- Zero backlash jaw surface pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- Secure catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The action of the jaws allows screwed connections to be tightened and released quickly using the ratchet principle
- Lever transmission greater than 10 - 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Pliers: nickel plated
- Handles: plastic coated
- Adjustment positions: 17
- Working on plated fittings without damage of the surface
- Plier Wrench: zero backlash under pressure
- Conventional open end wrench: edge pressure causes surface damage
- Works using the ratchet pronciple
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button