Grizzly 10" Table Saw 3 HP Single-Phase 220V Left-Tilt w/ 7' Rails
If you need a 10" table saw that handles wide panels, this all-in-one table saw package is the one for you. Built around our full-featured and tremendously popular Left Tilting 10" Table Saw with the Classic SHOP FOX® Fence, we've also included 7' rails plus a full length extension table and support legs for the ultimate in panel cutting stability up to 54" wide. These features are all included for one low price, making this one of the best package deals around.
- 3 HP, single-phase, 220V motor
- Solid cast iron table is first heat treated to remove warpage, then milled perfectly flat and ground to a mirror-like finish
- Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted
- 44" x 27" extension table
- Extra-large handwheels are the heaviest in the industry and really ease arbor movement
- Cutting capacity: 8" left and 54" right of blade
- 7' rails
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90º: 3"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45º: 2-1/8"
- 5/8" diameter arbor is long enough to accept dado blades up to 13/16"
- One-piece steel cabinet-type stand
- Magnetic safety switch is standard and protects the motor and operator
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Triple V-belt drive
- Powder coated paint
- 4" dust port included
- Base dimension: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 494 lbs.
PUSH STICK H3308 INCLUDED
Animation for G1023SLX