Grizzly G1023SLX - 10" Table Saw 3 HP Single-Phase 220V Left-Tilt w/ 7' Rails
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- 3 HP, single-phase, 220V motor
- Solid cast iron table is first heat treated to remove warpage, then milled perfectly flat and ground to a mirror-like finish
- Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted
- 44" x 27" extension table
- Extra-large handwheels are the heaviest in the industry and really ease arbor movement
- Cutting capacity: 8" left and 54" right of blade
- 7' rails
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90º: 3"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45º: 2-1/8"
- 5/8" diameter arbor is long enough to accept dado blades up to 13/16"
- One-piece steel cabinet-type stand
- Magnetic safety switch is standard and protects the motor and operator
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Triple V-belt drive
- Powder coated paint
- 4" dust port included
- Base dimension: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 494 lbs.
PUSH STICK H3308 INCLUDED