Grizzly G0657 - 10 x 16 Heavy-Duty Bench-Top Wood Lathe
For the benchtop lathe enthusiast, this Heavy-Duty Benchtop Wood Lathe features 3 ranges of variable speeds from 300 to 3600 RPM. Just set the belt over the desired step pulleys and enjoy a wide range of variable speeds for unlimited turning control. Solid cast iron construction dampens any stock vibration, resulting in greater precision. Made in an ISO 9001 certified factory. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Distance between centers: 16"
- Swing over tool rest: 7"
- Heavy-duty, precision-ground cast iron bed
- Three variable speed ranges: Low: 300-900, Mid: 600-1800, High: 1200-3600 RPM
- 1" x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- MT #2 spindle and tailstock tapers
- 2-1/4" tailstock barrel travel
- Switch has removable safety key
- Includes live center, spur center, 3" face plate and knockout bar
- Approximate shipping weight: 90 lbs.
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory