SB1022 South Bend 14" Vertical Bandsaw 3 PH
In the time-honored tradition of South Bend Lathe, these Metal Cutting Bandsaws have the same top-of-the-line quality of manufacturing and engineering you’d expect from all South Bend machinery. This metal cutting workhorse features Allen Bradley controls, NSK Japanese bearings, variable speed control, an on-board blade cutting and welding station, and of course, the same quality and attention to detail that the South Bend Lathe Co. was built on. Choose single-phase or three-phase for all your precision metal cutting needs.
- 1 HP, 3-phase, 220V, 60 Hz
- Throat (saw blade to column): 14-1/8"
- Blade speed: 88–384 FPM
- Height under blade guide: 7-7/8"
- Blade length: 118-1/4–119-1/4"
- Table size: 22-1/8" x 19-7/8"
- Table tilt: 15°R, 15°L, 10°F, 10°B
- Machine size: 36" W x 67-1/2" H x 22" D
- Shipping weight: 926 lbs.
- Allen Bradley® controls
- NSK Japanese bearings
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates