South Bend 14" Vertical Bandsaw 3 PH
In the time-honored tradition of South Bend Lathe, these Metal Cutting Bandsaws have the same top-of-the-line quality of manufacturing and engineering you’d expect from all South Bend machinery. This metal cutting workhorse features Allen Bradley controls, NSK Japanese bearings, variable speed control, an on-board blade cutting and welding station, and of course, the same quality and attention to detail that the South Bend Lathe Co. was built on. Choose single-phase or three-phase for all your precision metal cutting needs.
- 1 HP, 3-phase, 220V, 60 Hz
- Throat (saw blade to column): 14-1/8"
- Blade speed: 88–384 FPM
- Height under blade guide: 7-7/8"
- Blade length: 118-1/4–119-1/4"
- Table size: 22-1/8" x 19-7/8"
- Table tilt: 15°R, 15°L, 10°F, 10°B
- Machine size: 36" W x 67-1/2" H x 22" D
- Shipping weight: 926 lbs.
- Allen Bradley® controls
- NSK Japanese bearings