Grizzly 14" x 40" High Precision Tool Room Metal Lathe
Made for precision production work, this 14" ToolRoom Lathe can be put up against any fine quality lathe on the market today.
- Precision ground V-bed is made of Meehanite casting
- Totally enclosed universal gearbox allows cutting of Inch, Metric, Whitworth, Module and diametral threads
- Headstock gears run in an oil bath and are hardened and precision ground for smooth, quiet, and vibration-free operation
- Chip tray slides out for easy cleaning
- Feed rod is equipped with an overload clutch for safety
- Turret micrometer stop allows operator to set absolute stop to carriage for safety and close operations
- Swing over bed: 14-1/4"
- Swing over gap: 22"
- Swing over cross slide: 8-5/8"
- Distance between centers: 40"
- Spindle size/type: D1-5 camlock
- Spindle nose taper: MT #5
- Spindle bore: 1-5/8"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #3
- Tailstock barrel travel: 5-3/4"
- Cross slide travel: 7-3/4"
- Top slide travel: 3-3/4"
- Number of speeds: 16
- Speed range: 35-2000 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 4-72 TPI
- Range of threads (metric): 0.4-7 mm
- Width of bed: 10"
- Motor size (3 phase, 220V 2 speed): 5 H.P.
- Shipping weight approximate: 2507 lbs.
- 8" 3-Jaw chuck
- 10" 4-Jaw chuck
- 12" face plate
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- Coolant system
- Halogen light
- Full length splash guard
- Built-in stand
- Dual inch/metric dials
- Turret micrometer stop
- Universal threading gearbox
- Extra 8" D1-5 backplate
- 5 H.P. 2 speed motor
- Centers, center sleeve, service tools, manual and toolbox
Animation for G9732