Jorgensen | SKU: G3541 | Model: 3718
18" Bar Clamp
Jorgensen 3718 - 18" Bar Clamp
See this item in our 2017 Main Catalog!759
Need it by Wed. Apr 26th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
These are out most popular medium-duty steel bar clamps: used by homecrafters, cabinet-makers, woodworkers and metalworkers. The sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw. All adjustments are made in the movable sliding head, making this style fast-acting, easy to open and close and suitable for "close quarters" clamping. Strong, lightweight steel bars are rust-resistant. Multiple-Disc-Clutch holds securely at any point along the bar. Pads sold separately.
- Size: 18"
- Normal load limit: 600 lbs.
- Throat/Reach: 2-1/2" from edge of bar to center-line of screw.
- Bar: 1/4" X 3/4" plated, round-edge, high-carbon steel.
- Casting: Malleable and/or ductile iron; powder coated orange finish.
- Screw: 3/8" diameter cold-drawn steel with special, smoothly cut U.S.S. threads; handle: varnished hardwood with plated steel ferrule.
- Clutch disc: Hardened, plated steel; two clutch discs and one clutch spring constitute the Multiple-Disc-Clutch.
- Swivel: 3/4" diameter (#37); plated steel; ball-and-socket type.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G3541