South Bend | SKU: SB1040
18" Vertical Bandsaw - 1PH
South Bend - 18" Vertical Bandsaw - 1PH
Designed and engineered to South Bend’s exacting specifications, this 18" vertical bandsaw has been built with the quality, features, and durability needed in today’s busy shop. The extra large table tilts side-to-side and front-to-back allowing for the squarest cuts, even in tight contour work. Variable speed blade control is done with just a turn of the handle, and with the digital blade speed display, even the toughest cutting jobs don’t stand a chance. The easy-to use blade welding station makes internal cuts a breeze.
- Motor: 1 HP, single-phase, 110V/220V, 60 Hz
- Throat (saw blade to column): 17-9/16"
- Blade speed: 88–384 ft/min
- Height under blade guide: 9-5/8"
- Blade length: 139-3/8"–140-1/2"
- Blade width: 1/8"–5/8"
- Table size: 22-1/8" W x 19-7/8" L x 1-5/8" T
- Table tilt:15°R, 15°L, 10°F, 10°B
- Machine size: 43-1/2" W x 21-1/4" D x 73-1/2" H
- Net weight: 803 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 1000 lbs.
- Packing size: 85" L x 44" W x 30" H
- Allen Bradley® controls
- NSK Japanese bearings
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for SB1040