Grizzly | SKU: G1012 | MPN: G1012
18" Woodcutting Bandsaw
Grizzly 18" Woodcutting Bandsaw
- Maximum cutting width: 17-5/8"
- Maximum cutting height: 10"
- Three blade speeds: 2100, 2600, 3150 F.P.M.
- Motor size: 2 H.P., single phase 220V
- 18" fully-balanced wheels
- All ball bearing construction
- Rubber tires on the wheels protect blade and assist in quiet, smooth tracking
- 220V magnetic switch
- Heavy-duty body is made of cast iron
- A variety of blades can be used on this machine starting from 1/8" to 1-1/4" x 124" long
- Table is made of cast iron, surface milled and then ground to a mirror-like finish for the best possible surface
- Heavy-duty rip fence is easily adjustable
- Can be used for re-sawing
- Comes with one 1" blade
- Shipping weight approx.: 350 lbs.
New! Heavy-duty Cast Iron Blade Guide Block Holder
Animation for G1012