South Bend - 18" x 80" Turn-Nado EVS Lathe with DRO
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
South Bend® quality is built into every one of these fantastic gearhead lathes! Features include electronic variable speed, universal QC gearbox, extra long saddle for stability, pull out chip pan, and of course, a full compliment of standard equipment that includes 3 & 4-jaw chucks, steady & follow rests, micrometer carriage stop and a lot more. Just check out the specs below and you'll agree, these lathes will be a handsome addition in any busy shop.
These South Bend EVS lathes are supplied with an adjustable feed rod clutch and stop collar on the feed rod. This is a great safety feature when working close to the chuck. Set the stop collar so the saddle and tool post are positioned at a safe distance from the chuck and tighten the lock screw. Adjust the feed rod clutch to a low setting. If the carriage comes into contact with the collar, the clutch slips, saving your machine from a serious crash.
- Swing over bed: 18.11"
- Distance between centers: 80"
- Swing over cross slide: 11.02"
- Swing over gap: 27.95"
- Cross slide travel: 11"
- Compound travel: 5.39"
- Spindle nose: D1-8
- Spindle bore: 3.149"
- Spindle taper: MT #7
- Spindle speeds: (EVS), 18-1800 RPM
- Tailstock taper: MT #5
- Tailstock travel: 6.5"
- Tailstock barrel diameter: 3"
- Inch threads: (38) 2 to72 TPI
- Metric threads: (40) 0.4 to14 MM
- Modular pitches: (18) 0.3 to 3.5 MP
- Diametral pitches: (21) 8 to 44 DP
- Longitudinal feed range: .0015" to 0.04"
- Cross feed range: 0.00075" to 0.02"
- Spindle motor: 12.5 HP, TEFC induction
- Voltage/Amps: 440V, 3-Phase
- Coolant motor: 1/8 HP, TEFC induction
- Approximate shipping weight: 5866 lbs.
- Fagor DRO
- 12" 3-Jaw Scroll Chuck (Bolt on Jaws)
- 14" D1-8 4-Jaw Independent Chuck
- Chuck Safety Guard with Limit Switch
- 14" Faceplate
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- Halogen Work Light
- Coolant System
- Dead Center MT #5, 2 pcs
- Spindle Center Sleeve MT #7 - MT #5
- Micrometer Carriage Stop
- 4-Way Tool Post
- Tool Set & Box
- Level Pads 8 pcs.
- Three V-way Bed
- FAG German Bearings
- Full Length Splash Guard
- Operation Manual
- Allen Bradley Controls
- Handwheel Safety Guard
- Sliding Chip Tray
- Yaskawa Inverter
- Wood Crate