DeWalt DCD950B - 18V 1/2" XRP Hammer Drill
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs. of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 RPM/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 IPM
- Max. Torque: 1,330 in-lbs.
- Max. Torque: 111 ft.-lbs.
- Tool Weight: 2.2 (tool only) lbs.
- Tool Length: 5-3/4”
- Shipping Weight: 2.5lbs
- Tool only (batteries & charger sold separately)
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.