Lumberjack Tools TTA2563 - 2-9/16" 60 Degree Tenon Cutter
Need it by Tue. Mar 28th?
Just order by 10:00 AM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
Cutting a 2-9/16" tenon joint is manly used in conjunction with a 2-9/16" self feed bit and typically used on fencing, bed or hand rails with oversized logs. This commercial-duty, continuous rated large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen, ranchers or hobby farmers. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer
- Tenon Diameter =2-9/16"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 5"
- Drill Requirements: MILWAUKEE Hole Hawg / Right Angle Drill -Single Speed 1/2" or 3/4" drill - less than 450 RPMs
- 60 Degree Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 5.50 lb.
- Diameter = 5.950"
- Length = 7.625"