SB1017 South Bend 5" X 6" HV Bandsaw
This is by far, the most beautiful & highest quality 5" x 6" bandsaw on the market! South Bend® has upped the ante with features, function & form on one of the most popular sized saws. Distinctive die cast belt cover & knobs with the South Bend® name proudly cast into them start a long list of innovative upgrades to this machine. Hydraulic feed control, heavy-duty one-piece stand with storage cabinet & surface ground vise deck are just a few of the many things you'll find that set this South Bend® bandsaw apart from the crowd! Beautiful South Bend® light gray & two-tone blue color scheme.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 8.6A/4.3A
- Drive: Belt to sealed worm gear
- Blade size: 64-1/2" x 1/2"
- Blade speed: 80, 120, 200 FPM
- Miter cutting capacity: 0° to 45°
- Cutting capacities:
- 0°, round: 5"
- 0°, rectangular: 5" x 6"
- 45°, round: 3"
- 45°, rectangular: 3" x 4-1/2"
- Maximum overall dimensions: 33-3/4" L x 17-3/4" W x 39-1/2" H (at vertical position)
- Approx. shipping weight: 172 lbs.
- Heavy-duty all steel, one-piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic down feed (just dial your feed rate)
- Cast iron handwheel w/ chromed handle
- Die cast South Bend® star knobs
- Die cast South Bend® belt guard
- Built-in storage cabinet
- Leveling feet & wheels to ease mobility
- Table for vertical cuts
- Work stop for horizontal cuts
- Satin chromed handle bar
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: