South Bend | SKU: SB1017
5" X 6" HV Bandsaw
South Bend - 5" X 6" HV Bandsaw
This is by far, the most beautiful & highest quality 5" x 6" bandsaw on the market! South Bend® has upped the ante with features, function & form on one of the most popular sized saws. Distinctive die cast belt cover & knobs with the South Bend® name proudly cast into them start a long list of innovative upgrades to this machine. Hydraulic feed control, heavy-duty one-piece stand with storage cabinet & surface ground vise deck are just a few of the many things you'll find that set this South Bend® bandsaw apart from the crowd! Beautiful South Bend® light gray & two-tone blue color scheme.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 8.6A/4.3A
- Drive: Belt to sealed worm gear
- Blade size: 64-1/2" x 1/2"
- Blade speed: 80, 120, 200 FPM
- Miter cutting capacity: 0° to 45°
- Cutting capacities:
- 0°, round: 5"
- 0°, rectangular: 5" x 6"
- 45°, round: 3"
- 45°, rectangular: 3" x 4-1/2"
- Maximum overall dimensions: 33-3/4" L x 17-3/4" W x 39-1/2" H (at vertical position)
- Approx. shipping weight: 172 lbs.
- Heavy-duty all steel, one-piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic down feed (just dial your feed rate)
- Cast iron handwheel w/ chromed handle
- Die cast South Bend® star knobs
- Die cast South Bend® belt guard
- Built-in storage cabinet
- Leveling feet & wheels to ease mobility
- Table for vertical cuts
- Work stop for horizontal cuts
- Satin chromed handle bar
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for SB1017