Jorgensen | SKU: H7339 | Model: 3706-LD
6" Clamp Light Duty
Jorgensen 3706-LD - 6" Clamp Light Duty
See this item in our 2017 Main Catalog!406
Need it by Fri. Jan 20th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
These are ideal for all types of light-duty clamping and is a workhorse for its size and design. Used in hobby-craft, light-duty woodworking, home-shop and do-it-yourself projects. Protective pads made of thick, durable plastic. Clamps rest parallel on work surface for ease of work placement and adjustment.
- Size: 6"
- Normal load limit: 300 lbs.
- Throat/Reach: 2" from edge of the bar to center-line of screw.
- Bar: 5/8" X 3/16" plated, round-edge, high carbon steel.
- Casting: Malleable and/or ductile iron; powder coated orange finish.
- Screw: 5/16" diameter cold-drawn steel with special, smoothly cut Acme threads; handle: varnished hardwood with plated steel ferrule.
- Clutch discs: Hardened plated steel; two clutch discs and one clutch spring constitute the Multiple-Disc-Clutch for Style 3700-LD.
- Swivel: 3/4" diameter; plated steel; ball-and-socket type.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for H7339