Knipex 88 01 180 SBA - 7" Alligator Pliers
Need it by Wed. May 31st?
Just order by 10:00 AM PST on Tue. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
Self-clamping on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece; the complete actuating force can be used to turn the workpieces; not having to press the plier shanks tightly reduces the effort required.
- More output and comfort compared to conventional water pump pliers of the same length: 9-notch adjustment positioning for 30% more gripping capacity
- Good access to the workpiece due to slim size in the head and joint area
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: low wear and secure gripping
- Box-joint design: high stability because of double guide
- Robust construction, insensitive to dirt; particularly suitable for outdoor work
- Guard prevents operators´ fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Pliers: black atramentized
- Head: polished
- Handles: with non-slip plastic coating
- Adjustment positions: 9
- Nominal size: 180 mm