South Bend | SKU: SB1019
7" X 8" Horizontal Bandsaw
South Bend - 7" X 8" Horizontal Bandsaw
This new South Bend® Metal-cutting Bandsaw is designed with the operator in mind. The quick release vise speeds up production & the 3 speed gear box allows selection of the right speed with just a turn of the dial. Hydraulic fine feed control & 4 bearings support the blade both before & after the cut, making this saw as accurate as they come! The vise can also be positioned on either side of the blade making it versatile enough for any shop layout or any setup needing this special configuration. It comes with a heavy-duty one-piece stand, blade tension guide & flood coolant. Beautiful South Bend® light gray & two-tone blue color scheme.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, prewired 110V
- Amps: 18A at 110V, 9A at 220V
- Pump motor: 1/8 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 3450 RPM
- Drive: Sealed worm gear
- Blade size: 93" x 3/4"
- Blade speeds: 135, 197, 256 FPM
- Cutting capacities:
- 0°, round: 7"
- 0°, rectangular: 7" x 8-1/4"
- ±45°, round: 5"
- ±45°, rectangular: 3-3/8" x 5-1/2"
- Maximum overall dimensions: 59" L x 47" W x 67-3/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 586 lbs.
- Quick change 3-speed blade control
- Swivel mast with degree scale
- Large OFF safety switch
- Heavy-duty all steel, one-piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic down feed (just dial your feed rate)
- Vise can be positioned right or left of blade
- Quick-release vise
- 0° to ±45° swivel
- Built-in coolant system
- Automatic shut-off
- Double ball bearing guides on each side of blade
- Blade wheels have heavy-duty ball bearings
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for SB1019