Seagrave L4094 - Lacquer Flat - Quart
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
The drying rate of this waxing lacquer is similar to that of a conventional lacquer. Conventional equipment can be used for ease of application.
Bond or lacquer sealer is recommended as the best sealer to use with this waxing lacquer. For best results, not more than 5 coats (total) of sealer and lacquer should be used.
- Viscosity: 25" #4 Ford Cup
- Solids: 27%
- Sheen: 20 Degrees
- VOC: 5.66 lbs.
- Cold Check: 20 cycles (ASTM-d1211-60)
- Adhesion: Excellent
- Mar Resistance: Excellent
- UV Stability: Fair
- Print Resistance: Excellent
- Rub and Polish: Good but not recommended.