Grizzly | Model: G1007
Mill/Drill w/ Variable-Speed Power Feed
Grizzly G1007 - Mill/Drill w/ Variable-Speed Power Feed
This Mill/Drill has long been accepted in the market as a machine that can handle the work of machines costing thousands of dollars more. We go one step further and offer you this improved model with a super-large table and a variable speed power feed. The power feed is reversible with rapid traverse for fast return and has an automatic shut-off micro-switch. The table can also be used manually. It comes standard with 3" carbide fly cutter, angle vise and 1/2" drill chuck.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, 18A/9A, single-phase, prewired 110V
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Swing: 15-7/8"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 18"
- Column size: 4-1/2"
- Collars calibrated: 0.001"
- T-Slots: 4 @ 2-1/16" centers, 5/8" wide
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 32"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 23-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 7"
- Drilling capacity: 1-1/4"
- Number of speeds: 12
- Range of speeds: 150, 225, 255, 350, 400, 500, 850, 1200, 1500, 1600, 2300, 3000 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 629 lbs.
- Exclusive fine downfeed is graduated in 0.001" and is engaged by clutch-type mechanism
- Heavy-duty, 12-speed tapered roller bearing spindle
- Push-button switch with thermal overload protection
- Top-quality workmanship throughout
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G1007