Grizzly T21812 - Popular Woodworking 2004-2008 - CD
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- In this collection of 35 issues of Popular Woodworking, discover a wide range of traditional and contemporary project plans, technique instruction, tool reviews, tips and tricks and much more.
- Step-by-step joinery instruction you can apply to all of your projects, including mortise-and-tenon joints, hand-cut dovetails and must-know router techniques for joinery.
- Tactical jigs and fixtures that help you get the most from your machines as you work more safely and efficiently.
- A huge array of project plans, from workbenches to shop fixtures to furniture in a wide variety of styles.
- All files are in PDF format, so they'll work on almost any computer (PC or Macintosh) and can be viewed with Acrobat Reader 7.1 (a free program).