DeWalt D26677K - Tradesman Hand Planer with Kitbox
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods
- 34,000 cuts per minute with 17,000 rpm to achieve a fast removal rate
- 1/16" (1.5mm) maximum depth of cut
- Includes industry-standard large, resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications
- Also accepts reversible carbide blades for improved blade life and material finish
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/16" (1.5mm approximately)
- Precision machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Includes Two resharpenable high-speed steel blades (installed), rabbeting fence, blade depth setting gauge, blade sharpening tool, and socket wrench
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.