Lumberjack Tools TTA1500 - 1 1/2" 60 Degree Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Need it by Mon. Mar 27th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
Great multi-purpose tool for cutting a 1-1/2" tenon joint for bed or hand rails, table, chair or bench legs, spindle-balusters, and stretcher-stringer joints. This commercial-duty, continuous rated midsized joint cutter is perfect for making semi structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen or those who prefer the tapered shoulder or larger log capacity. Made in the USA
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer
- Tenon Diameter =1-1/2"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 4"
- Drill Requirements: MILWAUKEE Hole Hawg / Right Angle Drill - Single Speed 1/2" or 3/4" drill - less than 450 RPMs
- 60 Degree Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 4 lb.
- Diameter = 4.950"
- Length = 7.125"