Grizzly G1028Z2 - 1-1/2 HP Dust Collector
click to zoom
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase, 3450 RPM, prewired 120V
- Motor amp draw: 12A at 120V/6A at 240V
- Air suction capacity: 1300 CFM
- Static pressure: 9"
- 6" inlet "Y" with two 4" openings
- Impeller: 12-3/4" cast aluminum
- Bag capacity: 5.7 cubic feet
- Upper bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Portable base size: 21-1/2 x 33-1/2"
- Bag size (dia. x depth): 19-1/2" x 33" (2)
- Powder coated paint
- Height with bags inflated: 78"
- Approximate shipping weight: 118 lbs.
Optional Replacement Bags: G5556 Upper Bag; T20543 Lower Bag
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
3 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
My G1028Z2 arrived Tuesday as promised. The crate was in good condition and the driver helped me unload the unit. All the parts were included and it assembled just as described in the instructions. The instructions are well written and illustrated. I am impressed by the finish and fit of the parts. Everything looks right for the job.
When I started the dust collector, I was glad I had not ordered the larger (2 hp.) unit. This one (1 1/2 hp.) has plenty of power and will do everything I need in my small shop. I connected my band saw and was very pleasantly surprised to find NO dust inside the saw after about a half-hour of use.
The G1028Z2 dust collector is a quality product that will improve the performance of my shop.
Thank you for your attention.
I also have a bigger one for table saw and jointer, but this works perfectly with my new drum sander that is in another room. Can't say anything negative, but wish I could find a 6" elbow
I am really glad I purchased this model, it is just the right size for my shop. Cleanup after a project is now minimal. It has the right footprint, power requirements and most important great suctioning power. It was also in a good price range. Instructions to assemble the unit were clear and easy to understand.