Lumberjack Tools PSBK1 - 1-1/2" Pro Series Beginner's Kit
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
The Lumberjack Tools 1-1/2" Pro Series Beginners' Kit is a great multi-purpose package that can make most log projects. With this heavy-duty kit, you can make beds, railings, coffee and end tables, benches and more… Used by homeowners, hobbyists and professional users, this semi structural joint size will build your indoor and outdoor projects.
- 1-1/2" Pro Series Tenon Cutter
- 1-1/2" Forster Drill Bit
- Quick Stop Pin System
- 10 Piece EZ Plan Booklet
TENON CUTTER FEATURES:
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee
TTR1500 - 1-1/2" Tenon Cutter
- Tenon Diameter = 1-1/2"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 3"
- Drill Type: Single Speed 1/2" drill - less than 550 RPMs
- Radius Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 2.75 lb.
- Diameter = 3.750"
- Length = 6.125"
FORSTNER DRILL BIT:
- Type = Brad Point - Saw Tooth
- Hole Diameter = 1-1/2"
- Shank Size = 3/8"