Lumberjack Tools TRH1500 - 1-1/2" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Jan 24th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Great multi-purpose tool for cutting a 1-1/2" tenon joint for bed or hand rails, table, chair or bench legs, spindle-balusters, and stretcher-stringer joints. This medium-duty, midsized joint cutter is perfect for making semi structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and occasion users. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Durable, Powder Coated Finish
- Die Cast A380 Aluminum Body
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- Tenon Diameter = 1-1/2"
- Maximum tenon length = Up to 3-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 3"
- Drill Type: Single Speed 1/2" drill - less than 550 RPMs
- Radius Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 2.50 lb.
- Diameter = 3.750"
- Length = 5.875"