Lumberjack Tools TTR1500 - 1-1/2" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Jan 17th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Great multi-purpose tool for cutting a 1-1/2" tenon joint for bed or hand rails, table, chair or bench legs, spindle-balusters, and stretcher-stringer joints. This heavy-duty, midsized joint cutter is perfect for making semi structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and professional users. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer
- Tenon Diameter = 1-1/2"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 3"
- Drill Type: Single Speed 1/2" drill - less than 550 RPMs
- Radius Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 2.75 lb.
- Diameter = 3.750"
- Length = 6.125"