G0645 1/2 HP Bench-Top Mortising Machine
Bore square-sided holes with this Benchtop Mortising Machine. Rigid cast iron construction and rack-and-pinion head control on a dovetail column help ensure precision mortises every time. A pneumatic return strut eases the step-and-repeat cycle when making multiple mortises. A riser block is also included to increase the maximum stock thickness to 6". The 1/2 HP motor powers through any wood and the easy-access drill chuck makes it easy to change mortising chisels. Includes 4 mortising chisels!
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 6A
- Speed: 1750 RPM
- Spindle taper: JT #2
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Chuck size: 3/8"
- Collar size: 5/8"
- Number of speeds: 1
- Maximum stock width: 8-1/2"
- Maximum stock thickness without extension block: 4-1/4"
- Maximum stock thickness with extension block: 6"
- Maximum mortising depth: 3"
- Maximum chisel travel: 4-5/8"
- Maximum distance column to chisel: 5"
- Chisel size range: 1/4"–1/2"
- Table size: 12-1/2" x 12-1/4"
- Overall height: 32"
- Approximate shipping weight: 76 lbs
- Tool storage rack on back of column
- Includes four chisels
- Dovetailed column and head
- Includes 1-3/4" riser block for increased capacity
- Rack and pinion fence movement (without riser block installed)
- Dovetailed column with adjustable ways
- Adjustable depth stop
- Large table surface
- Multi-positional handle
- Cast iron construction throughout
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates