Grizzly | Model: G0645
1/2 HP Bench-Top Mortising Machine
Grizzly G0645 - 1/2 HP Bench-Top Mortising Machine
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!137
Need it by Tue. Jul 26th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Bore square-sided holes with this Benchtop Mortising Machine. Rigid cast iron construction and rack-and-pinion head control on a dovetail column help ensure precision mortises every time. A pneumatic return strut eases the step-and-repeat cycle when making multiple mortises. A riser block is also included to increase the maximum stock thickness to 6". The 1/2 HP motor powers through any wood and the easy-access drill chuck makes it easy to change mortising chisels. Includes 4 mortising chisels!
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 6A
- Speed: 1750 RPM
- Spindle taper: JT #2
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Chuck size: 3/8"
- Collar size: 5/8"
- Number of speeds: 1
- Maximum stock width: 8-1/2"
- Maximum stock thickness without extension block: 4-1/4"
- Maximum stock thickness with extension block: 6"
- Maximum mortising depth: 3"
- Maximum chisel travel: 4-5/8"
- Maximum distance column to chisel: 5"
- Chisel size range: 1/4"–1/2"
- Table size: 12-1/2" x 12-1/4"
- Overall height: 32"
- Approximate shipping weight: 76 lbs
- Tool storage rack on back of column
- Includes four chisels
- Dovetailed column and head
- Includes 1-3/4" riser block for increased capacity
- Rack and pinion fence movement (without riser block installed)
- Dovetailed column with adjustable ways
- Adjustable depth stop
- Large table surface
- Multi-positional handle
- Cast iron construction throughout
Animation for G0645