Grizzly G0645 - 1/2 HP Bench-Top Mortising Machine
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 10:00 AM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 6A
- Spindle speed: 1750 RPM
- Spindle taper: JT #2
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Chuck size: 3/8"
- Collar size: 5/8"
- Maximum stock width: 8-1/2"
- Maximum stock thickness without extension block: 4-1/4"
- Maximum stock thickness with extension block: 6"
- Maximum mortising depth: 3"
- Maximum chisel travel: 4-5/8"
- Maximum distance column to chisel: 5"
- Chisel size range: 1/4"–1/2"
- Table size: 12-1/2" x 12-1/4"
- Base footprint: 13-3/4" x 16-1/4"
- Overall height: 32"
- Approximate shipping weight: 76 lbs
- Tool storage rack on back of column
- Includes four chisels
- Dovetailed column and head
- Includes 1-3/4" riser block for increased capacity
- Rack and pinion fence movement (without riser block installed)
- Dovetailed column with adjustable ways
- Adjustable depth stop
- Large table surface
- Multi-positional handle
- Cast iron construction throughout
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
3 Customer Reviews (4.7 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Product works well, but it shipped with the chuck unattached to the shaft. Also, cannot move the rail when extension block is installed. As moving the rail is something that us done frequently, I wouldn't expect the extension block to be mounted by default.