Lumberjack Tools TTR0500 - 1/2" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
This 1/2" tenon joint is perfect for the hardwood chair builders. Cutting those chair spindles, stretchers and stringers can be easily done with your cordless drill and this tool. This heavy-duty, compact, small joint cutter is great for all the delicate and architectural projects you have. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System - measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer
- Tenon Diameter = 1/2"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 2-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 1-1/2"
- Drill Type: or Corded Variable Speed 3/8" or 1/2" drill - less than 750 RPM's
- Radius Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 1 lbs
- Diameter = 1.875"
- Length = 4.062"