Milwaukee | SKU: H7021 | Model: 5615-21
1-3/4 HP Milwaukee Bodygrip Router
Milwaukee 5615-21 - 1-3/4 HP Milwaukee Bodygrip Router
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!283
Get the "upper hand" with Milwaukee's new BodyGrip routers! Introducing the new BodyGrip Routers, featuring the industry's first tactile handgrip designed into the base of the router, a fast, accurate linear depth adjustment system, a patented above-the-table depth adjustment mechanism, and a carrying case with integral RouterStation. Featuring a 1-3/4 max HP (11 Amp, 24,000 RPM) Milwaukee motor, these powerful and precise new routers give you the upper hand in all but the heaviest of cuts. The BodyGrip design is a comfortable, over-molded rubber grip, wrapped around the base with an adjustable handstrap that allows for left and right-handed operation, and 2 over-molded palm-grip side handles for superior comfort, maneuverability and control. The exclusive linear depth adjustment features a large steel motor lock lever and depth adjustment gearing via a durable threaded screw integral to the motor itself. Both coarse and microfine adjustments are fast and accurate. The router sub-base includes a special access hole for a common 3/8-inch hex extension wrench for above-the-table depth adjustments – ideal for router table applications and eliminating the nuisance of reaching beneath table to set the cutter (or bit) height. This revolutionary system simplifies this once tedious process required with other designs, and ensures that the switch and cord remain in the same optimal location. The 5615-20 includes the BodyGrip Router, 2 1-1/8-inch collet wrenches, 1/4-inch collet, 1/2-inch collet, and operator's manual.
- 120 volts AC/DC; collet diameter: 1/4" to 1/2"; net weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Exclusive BodyGrip design - a comfortable rubber grip wrapped around the router's base with an adjustable, custom-fit handstrap that allows for left and right-handed operation
- Exclusive linear depth adjustment system with above-the-table access, 100% sealed ball bearing construction, two over-molded side handles and durable machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Features a 1-3/4 maximum horsepower (11 amp, 24,000 RPM) Milwaukee motor to give the user the upper hand in all but the heaviest of cuts
- Impact-resistant carrying case with integral RouterStation
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
Animation for H7021