Lumberjack Tools TRH1000 - 1" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Need it by Wed. Apr 26th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Make quick work of cutting a 1" tenon joint for chair or table stretcher-stringers, spindle-balusters or for any small craft projects you may have. This medium-duty, small joint cutter is perfect for making non structural joints on indoor or outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and occasion users. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Durable, Powder Coated Finish
- Die Cast A380 Aluminum Body
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- Tenon Diameter = 1"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 2-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 2-1/2"
- Radius Shoulder Profile
- Drill Type: Single Speed 1/2" drill - less than 750 RPMs
- Weight = 2 lbs
- Diameter = 3.250"
Length = 4.875"