Lumberjack Tools TRH1000 - 1" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
Make quick work of cutting a 1" tenon joint for chair or table stretcher-stringers, spindle-balusters or for any small craft projects you may have. This medium-duty, small joint cutter is perfect for making non structural joints on indoor or outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists and occasion users. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Durable, Powder Coated Finish
- Die Cast A380 Aluminum Body
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- Tenon Diameter = 1"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 2-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 2-1/2"
- Radius Shoulder Profile
- Drill Type: Single Speed 1/2" drill - less than 750 RPMs
- Weight = 2 lbs
- Diameter = 3.250"
Length = 4.875"