Grizzly G1023RLW - 10" 3 HP 240V Cabinet Left-Tilting Table Saw
click to zoom
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A
- Solid cast-iron table is first heat treated to remove warpage, then milled perfectly flat & ground to a mirror like finish
- Fully assembled table size: 48"W x 27"D
- Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted
- 5/8" diameter arbor is long enough to accept dado blades up 7/8"
- Extra large handwheels are the heaviest in the industry and really ease arbor movement
- Cutting capacity: 8" left and 25-5/8" right of blade
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90° 3"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45° 2-1/8"
- 4" dust port included
- Magnetic safety switch
- One piece steel cabinet type stand
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Serpentine drive belt
- Powder coated paint
- Quick change between riving knife & splitter guard
- Base dimension: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 550 lbs.
- Includes 10" x 40T blade!
1 Customer Review : Sign in to write a review
I wanted to send a review regarding my new Grizzly table saw and I hope you will post this on your website for future shoppers.
I am not going to ramble on about every detail of the G1023RLW, but rather give a quick synopsis for those contemplating the purchase of a new saw. If you are serious about precision woodworking projects, a cabinet saw is your best investment, and I would highly recommend Grizzly. Every review I have read on the machines Grizzly puts out was confirmed when I received my saw and used it for the first time. I can't begin to express how confident I feel about my purchase, and Grizzly made it extremely easy and comfortable.
I am fairly new to woodworking and this is my first real investment. I can't tell you how impressed I am that the machine was in such close tolerance. Perhaps this is throughout the industry, but that doesn't matter, because you make high quality machines that we don't have to take out a second mortgage to purchase.
The only suggestion I would give is that future buyers purchase the cleaner for the cast iron top. I had no problem removing it with Mineral Spirits and it did not affect the painted surface, but the spray I saw on your website after the fact would have probably worked better.
The router table extension is another great add to this saw and the motor on the saw is so smooth that it passed the nickel test even though I haven't leveled the saw yet. The quality of the fence is extremely good and was very easy to set up and would caution anyone about buying an aftermarket brand that is sometimes suggested in woodworking articles. I ran test cuts and the precision was perfect.
Thank you so much for producing such a quality product that shipped in under three days. If it weren't for the snow in New England, I would have had it sooner.
I want to thank you for everything you have done for me and future buyers.