Grizzly 10" 3 HP 240V Cabinet Left-Tilting Table Saw
click to zoom
It took nearly two years of refinement & design optimization to improve our best-selling "G1023S" series table saws. The result is our new line of "G1023R" series table saws, featuring all the best from the old models plus a new riving knife system, serpentine-belt power transfer that runs quieter & smoother, encapsulated dust collection around the underside of the blade, & an improved quick-release blade guard. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7th standards!
- Motor: 3HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A, 3450 RPM
- Solid cast iron table is first heat treated for strength then milled perfectly flat & ground to a mirror-like finish
- Table size (with 2 solid extension wings attached) is 40" x 27"
- Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted
- 5/8" diameter arbor is long enough to accept dado blades up to 7/8"
- Extra large handwheels really ease arbor movement
- Quick change between riving knife & splitter guard
- Cutting capacity: 8" left, 25-5/8" right of blade
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90° 3"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45° 2-1/8"
- 4" dust port included
- Magnetic safety switch is standard
- One piece steel cabinet type stand
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Poly-V serpentine belt system transfers power more efficiently & with less noise than standard V-belts
- Powder coated paint
- Base dimension: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 508 lbs.
- Includes 10" x 40T blade!
Animation for G1023RL