10" 3HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw with Long Rails & Riving Knife
click to zoom
We couldn’t offer the gold standard in left tilting Cabinet Table Saws without offering an extended rip capacity version too. Just like the G0690 Table Saw in every other way, this saw also features a 50" rip capacity – more than enough to rip to the center of a standard sheet of plywood. The extension table features adjustable legs, square steel tubing frame and dimensionally stable top. True riving knife moves up, down and tilts with blade. Short riving knife is included. Tall splitter/riving knife that the blade guard mounts to is included as well. If you do any amount of cabinet or plywood work, this saw is the answer to your dreams! CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987 standards.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase Leeson
- Blade tilt: Left
- Table height from floor: 34"
- Table size with extension: 27" x 74-3/4"
- Arbor speed: 4300 RPM
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Maximum rip capacity: 50"
- Distance from front of table to blade at maximum cut: 12-1/4"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Overall dimensions: 82"L x 41"W x 40"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 557 lbs.
- Includes 10" x 40T blade and H3308 Push Stick!
- Leeson Motor
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 4" dust port
- T-slot miter gauge
- Includes riving knife and blade guard
- Camlock T-fence with HDPE face
- Quick release devise for changing guard/riving knife
- Powder-coated paint
- Includes standard and dado table inserts
- Quick release riving knife
- Quick release motor guard
- Quick release splitter assembly
- Easy glide fence system
- Knurled knobs for adjusting fence
- Nylon runners inside fence head assembly
- T-square type fence system
- Setscrew holding table insert down, with adjustable screws inside
- A precision hardened and ground polished cast iron top
Animation for G0691