Grizzly G0691 - 10" 3HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw with Long Rails & Riving Knife
click to zoom
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase Leeson
- Blade tilt: Left, 45 degrees
- Table height from floor: 34"
- Table size with extension: 27" x 74-3/4"
- Arbor speed: 4300 RPM
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Maximum rip capacity: 50"
- Distance from front of table to blade at maximum cut: 12-1/4"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Overall dimensions: 82"L x 41"W x 40"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 557 lbs.
- Includes 10" x 40T blade and H3308 Push Stick!
- Leeson Motor
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and extension
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 4" dust port
- T-slot miter gauge
- Includes riving knife and blade guard
- Camlock T-fence with HDPE face
- Quick release devise for changing guard/riving knife
- Powder-coated finish
- Includes standard and dado table inserts
- Quick release riving knife
- Quick release motor guard
- Quick release splitter assembly
- Easy glide fence system
- Knurled knobs for adjusting fence
- Nylon runners inside fence head assembly
- T-square type fence system
- Setscrew holding table insert down, with adjustable screws inside
- A precision hardened and ground polished cast iron top
1 Customer Review : Sign in to write a review
Just a line to say the saw came on Saturday. Spent a good part of the day (taking my time), setting it up. Everything fit well, and alignment was excellent. The cast iron extensions fit level, without shimming. Blade alignment to miter slot was excellent also. Even the riving knife, and blade guard aligned, and no further adjustment was required.
I also took the time to run some 'tests'...wow! To be able to make cuts without bogging down is pure enjoyment. As for the rip fence, now I know what I'd been missing. Move it where I want, lock it down...and it stays.
I thank your team for a positive experience, and hope to be able to deal again in the future.