Grizzly G0624Z - 10" Benchtop Wood Lathe
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Motor: 0.7 HP, 120V, single-phase, 8A
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Swing over toolrest: 7-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 15-1/2" (38" with optional extension)
- Tailstock travel: 3-1/4"
- Speeds: 480, 1270, 1960, 2730, 3327, and 4023 RPM
- Toolrest length: 6-1/4"
- Spindle size: 1" x 8 TPI RH
- Spindle and tailstock taper: MT#2
- Includes toolrest, live rolling center, spur center, and 3" faceplate
- Overall dimensions: 34" long x 15" high x 8-3/4" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 102 lb.
- Certified to UL & CSA standards
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (4 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
The lathe is as good as I expected but two of the four legs (parts 52 & 53) were bent, one was slight enough that I was able to hammer it straight the other was bent about 45 degrees and I had to replace it with a bolt.
Bought this as a gift for my brother. He loves it, however, the extension table that was ordered with it has a 3 month back order date, which seems a little long for a tool you advertised on special. But as always, I'm a satisfied customer of Grizzly and their tech support.