DeWalt DW713 - 10" Compound Miter Saw
click to zoom
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
This saw is designed to deliver quick, accurate bevel cuts. You can easily set up for bevel cuts that measure between 0 and 48 degrees to the left and bevel cuts that measure between 0 degrees and 3 degrees to the right. This handy setup provides increased capacity for big jobs. Plus, with positive bevel stops at 0 and 45 and degrees, this saw makes finding and setting the most common bevel angles a quick and easy process. Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 6 inches.
- Features: 15 Amp, 5,000 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite duability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically 4-1/2" and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Machined base fence support - Maintains fence alignment for accurate cuts
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning
- Miter detent override for fine adjustment and precise miter angles
- 0-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Bevels 3°-48° for increased cut capacity
- Lightweight (35lbs.), built-in carrying handle for increased portability
- Laser compatible Designed for use with the (H8479)LED worklight or (H7404) DEWALT® adjustable miter saw laser system.
- Includes blade wrench, carbide blade, and user's guide.
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.