DeWalt DW717 - 10" Dbl Bevel Compound Miter
click to zoom
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
The DEWALT double-bevel sliding compound miter saw's 10" blade is backed by a powerful and dependable 15 amp motor. Offering a no-load speed of 4,000 rpm, it makes quick work of cutting framing or molding, as well as other crosscutting and miter-cutting jobs.
This sturdy saw is designed to deliver precise cuts, allowing for the versatile setups required for miter applications. The precise miter system's adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved efficiency. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, and features a convenient detent override, which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents. And the saw's big miter capacity--0 to 60 degrees to the left and 0 to 52 degrees to the right--adds versatility.
- 15.0 Amp motor
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent with 11 positive stops
- Optimizes cutting accuracy
- Machined base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade cutting accuracy
- Cuts up to 6" base molding and 6-1/4" crown molding nested
- Bevels 0-48° to the left and right
- Horizontal capacity of 2" x 14" piece @ 0° miter and 2" x 12" at 45°
- Weighs 51 lbs.
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.