G0638 10 HP 3-Phase Cyclone Dust Collector
Our largest Cyclone Dust Collector features a whopping 4029 CFM capacity and can handle any large duct system with a static pressure loss less than 16.8". Dual collection drums minimize the downtime when emptying dust and chips, and the noise-reducing exhaust mufflers keep the noise level below 90 dB. The ramped air intake is so efficient, there is very little fine dust that makes it to the plastic filter bags—and with a 99.9% filter efficiency rating, essentially no dust escapes. The perfect choice for large shops with multiple woodworking machines operating at the same time, all day long. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 30A/15A, TEFC Class “F”
- Intake hole size: 12"
- Filter surface area: 398 sq. ft
- Cartridge filter diameter: 19-11/16" x 2
- Impeller size: 18-1/2" steel radial fin
- Air suction capacity: 4029 CFM @ 4.3" SP
- Maximum static pressure (inches of water): 16.8"
- Sound level: 87-90 dB
- Filter: Spun bond polyester, 99.9% efficiency from 0.2-2 microns
- Collection drums: Steel, 55 gallon x 2
- Overall dimensions: 76-3/4" L x 60" W x 139-3/8" H
- Stand: 13 gauge steel
- Cyclone body: 16 gauge steel
- Blower housing: 11 gauge steel
- Approx. shipping weight: 1084 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: