Grizzly G0638HEP - 10 HP 3-Phase Dual-Filtration HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector
click to zoom
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
Our largest Cyclone Dust Collector features a whopping 4029 CFM capacity and can handle any large duct system with a static pressure loss less than 16.8". Dual collection drums minimize the downtime when emptying dust and chips, and the noise-reducing exhaust mufflers keep the noise level below 90 dB. The ramped air intake is so efficient, there is very little fine dust that makes it to the plastic filter bags—and with a 99.9% filter efficiency rating, essentially no dust escapes. The perfect choice for large shops with multiple woodworking machines operating at the same time, all day long.
CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #243-10 and ANSI/UL 1017-8 standards!
- Motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 30A/15A, TEFC Class “F”
- Intake hole size: 12"
- Filter surface area: 398 sq. ft
- Cartridge filter diameter: 19-11/16" x 2
- Impeller size: 18-1/2" steel radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 4029 CFM @ 4.3" SP
- Maximum static pressure (inches of water): 16.8"
- Sound level: 87-90 dB
- Primary filter: 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns
- Secondary filter: HEPA rated 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Collection drums: Steel, 55 gallon x 2
- Overall dimensions: 76-3/4" L x 60" W x 139-3/8" H
- Stand: 13-gauge steel
- Cyclone body: 16-gauge steel
- Blower housing: 11-gauge steel
- Approximate shipping weight: 1555 lbs.
- Ramped inlet maximizes dust flow into the collection drums
- Steel collection drums have casters for easy dust disposal
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Class "F" motor
- Dual pleated filters with cleaning brushes maximize air flow
- Standard equipment mufflers reduce noise level without reducing air flow
- 16.8" static pressure for greater duct design flexibility
- Includes stand
*440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information