Grizzly G0771Z - 10" Hybrid Table Saw with T-Shaped Fence
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Cast iron table and extension wings
- Cast iron trunnions
- Easy-glide fence system
- Quick-release blade guard & riving knife
- 4" Dust port
- T-slot miter gauge
- Includes 10" x 40T carbide-tipped blade
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V/240V, prewired 120V, single-phase, 60 Hz
- Amps: 15A at 120V, 7.5A at 240V
- Precision-ground cast iron table with wings measures: 40-1/2" W x 27" D
- Table height: 35-3/8"
- Footprint: 21" L x 19-1/2" W
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Rip capacity: 31" right, 16-3/4" left
- Overall size: 57-1/4" W x 35-3/8" H x 37-1/2" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 330 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Just over a month, and saw has meet everything I have run through it without any issues. Rewired to 240v, starts up strong, cuts hard woods (ie, cherry 4/4 : oak 4/4 & 6/4 :walnut 4/4) with ease, and no loss of powder. Setting blade parallel was EASY, and has held after repeated blade changes, and applications, the trunnions location was the selling point. Fence is equal to the Beismeyer that was on the contractor saw that was replaced, once set parallel and zeroed it has performed nicely. Dust collection is not a problem, however it would make removal of scrap wood pieces that fall through easier if the access was hinged. Decided to Install one after assembly, it was not that difficult, nor was it that difficult to hinge the motor access. Also would be nice to have a zero clearance insert for blade & dado applications. Overall am very pleased with the saw, looking forward to many years of operation.