G0715P 10" Hybrid Table Saw with Riving Knife, Polar Bear Series®
Get the best of both contractor style and cabinet style table saws with this Polar Bear Series™ Hybrid Table Saw. You get the easy-to-transport weight and size of a high-end contractor saw, but with the dust control and full features of a cabinet saw. Just like our other table saws, this hybrid also has a quick-change blade guard, but with anti-kickback pawls that can be positioned away from the workpiece. The interchangeable riving knife offers protection for operations that require you to remove the blade guard, such as with "non-through" cutting operations. This is a saw that will be the envy in any shop. Also features a serpentine belt/pulley system for quiet operation and more efficient power transfer. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987 standards!
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V*, single-phase, prewired to 220V
- Amps: 16A at 110V, 8A at 220V
- Precision-ground cast-iron table w/wings
- Measures: 27"D x 40"W
- Table height: 34"
- Footprint: 20"L x 21-1/2"W
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 3850 RPM
- Capacity @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Capacity @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Rip capacity: 30" right, 12" left
- Overall size: 60"L x 36"W x 40"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 404 lbs.
- White powder-coated paint on cabinet
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 4" dust port
- T-slot miter gauge
- Camlock T-shaped fence with HDPE face
- Easy-glide fence system
- Quick-release riving knife and blade guard assembly
- Knurled knobs for adjusting fence
- Includes regular, as well as dado blade table inserts
- Device on blade guard allows enabling or disabling of anti-kickback pawls
- Poly-V serpentine belt drive
- Includes 10" x 40T carbide-tipped saw blade
NOTICE: *110V operation requires part #T23999 circuit breaker and wiring procedures that must be completed by an electrician or other qualified service personnel. See Owner’s Manual for details.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates