10" Hybrid Table Saw with Riving Knife, Polar Bear Series
Get the best of both contractor style and cabinet style table saws with this Polar Bear Series™ Hybrid Table Saw. You get the easy-to-transport weight and size of a high-end contractor saw, but with the dust control and full features of a cabinet saw. Just like our other table saws, this hybrid also has a quick-change blade guard, but with anti-kickback pawls that can be positioned away from the workpiece. The interchangeable riving knife offers protection for operations that require you to remove the blade guard, such as with "non-through" cutting operations. This is a saw that will be the envy in any shop. Also features a serpentine belt/pulley system for quiet operation and more efficient power transfer. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987 standards!
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V*, single-phase, prewired to 220V
- Amps: 16A at 110V, 8A at 220V
- Precision-ground cast-iron table w/wings
- Measures: 27"D x 40"W
- Table height: 34"
- Footprint: 20"L x 21-1/2"W
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 3850 RPM
- Capacity @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Capacity @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Rip capacity: 30" right, 12" left
- Overall size: 60"L x 36"W x 40"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 416 lbs.
- White powder-coated paint on cabinet
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 4" dust port
- T-slot miter gauge
- Camlock T-shaped fence with HDPE face
- Easy-glide fence system
- Quick-release riving knife and blade guard assembly
- Knurled knobs for adjusting fence
- Includes regular, as well as dado blade table inserts
- Device on blade guard allows enabling or disabling of anti-kickback pawls
- Poly-V serpentine belt drive
- Includes 10" x 40T carbide-tipped saw blade
NOTICE: *110V operation requires part #T23999 circuit breaker and wiring procedures that must be completed by an electrician or other qualified service personnel. See Owner’s Manual for details.
Animation for G0715P