G0700 10" Sliding Table Saw with Scoring Blade Arbor
Get all the features of a true sliding table saw, but in a footprint that’s sized for
smaller shops. You’ll love the effortless sliding table for cross cutting, the reversespinning
scoring blade that eliminates tear-out, the riving knife and blade guard with dust hose for added safety, and the miter gauge with adjustable flip-stop for repeat angle cutting. For standard ripping operations, just lock the sliding table in place and use the traditional rip fence. The extruded-aluminum rip fence is guided by a heavy cast iron frame and can be installed on its side when guiding thin stock. Why settle for a standard table saw when
this one does it all?
- Adjustable scoring blade ensures tear-out free cuts
- Durable extruded-aluminum sliding table
- Miter fence can be positioned at 45° right and left
- Miter fence has flip-stop for repetitive cutting
- Precision-ground cast iron main table
- Quick clamp on sliding table
- Main blade and scoring blade sold separately
- Including riving knife
- Adjustable scoring blade kerf
- Single lever locking fence
- Fence rotates 90° for guiding thin stock
- 4" main dust port and 2-1/2" blade guard dust port
- Underside of blade encapsulated in dust shroud for optimum dust extraction
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Main blade size: 10"
- Main blade arbor: 5/8"
- Main blade tilt: 0-45°
- Main blade arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Depth of cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Scoring blade size: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade arbor speed: 8000 RPM
- Scoring blade tilt: 0-45°
- Sliding table size: 12-1/4" x 39-3/8"
- Maximum rip capacity: 34"
- Maximum sheet capacity without scoring blade: 39-3/8" x 27-1/2"
- Maximum sheet capacity with scoring blade: 34" x 27-1/2"
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Length of cross cut: 27-1/2"
- Main table dimensions: 14-3/4" x 27"
- Approximate shipping weight: 572 lbs
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates