Grizzly | Model: G0623X
10" Sliding Table Saw
Grizzly G0623X - 10" Sliding Table Saw
click to zoom
Get all of the benefits of a Sliding Table Saw in a size that actually fits in your shop! Large panels are fully supported by the sliding table, making ripping and cross-cutting almost effortless. The scoring blade eliminates tear-out for factory fresh edges every time, and dust control is handled by the 4" main port and 2-1/2" port on the blade guard. Easy to set up and operate, this 10" Sliding Table Saw belongs in every production shop.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Main blade size: 10"
- Main blade arbor: 5/8"
- Main blade tilt: 0-45°
- Main blade arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Depth of cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Scoring blade size: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade tilt: 0-45°
- Sliding table size: 12-1/4" x 63"
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Maximum rip capacity: 33"
- Length of cross cut: 78-1/2"
- Main table dimensions: 14-3/8" x 27"
- Approximate shipping weight: 688 lbs.
- Scoring blade ensures tear-out free cuts
- Durable extruded-aluminum sliding table
- Miter fence can be positioned at 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two swing stops for repetitive cutting
- Table extension on right and rear side of main table permits convenient cutting of large panels
- Precision ground cast-iron main table
- Quick clamp on sliding table
- Includes riving knife
- Adjustable scoring blade kerf
- Single lever locking fence
- 4" main dust port and 2-1/2" blade guard dust port
Animation for G0623X