G0623X 10" Sliding Table Saw
Get all of the benefits of a Sliding Table Saw in a size that actually fits in your shop! Large
panels are fully supported by the sliding table, making ripping and cross-cutting almost effortless. The scoring blade eliminates tear-out for factory fresh edges every time, and dust control is handled by the 4" main port and 2-1/2" port on the blade guard. Easy to set up and operate, this 10" Sliding Table Saw belongs in every production shop.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Main blade size: 10"
- Main blade arbor: 5/8"
- Main blade tilt: 0-45°
- Main blade arbor speed: 4,000 RPM
- Depth of cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Scoring blade size: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade tilt: 0-45°
- Sliding table size: 12-1/4" x 63"
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Maximum rip capacity: 33"
- Length of cross cut: 78-1/2"
- Main table dimensions: 14-3/8" x 27"
- Approximate shipping weight: 688 lbs.
- Scoring blade ensures tear-out free cuts
- Durable extruded-aluminum sliding table
- Miter fence can be positioned at 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two swing stops for repetitive cutting
- Table extension on right and rear side of main table permits convenient cutting of large panels
- Precision ground cast-iron main table
- Quick clamp on sliding table
- Main blade sold separately
- Includes riving knife
- Adjustable scoring blade kerf
- Single lever locking fence
- 4" main dust port and 2-1/2" blade guard dust port
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates