Grizzly G0623X - 10" Sliding Table Saw
click to zoom
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Main blade size: 10"
- Main blade arbor: 5/8"
- Main blade tilt: 0-45°
- Main blade arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Depth of cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Scoring blade size: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade tilt: 0-45°
- Sliding table size: 12-1/4" x 63"
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Maximum rip capacity: 33"
- Length of cross cut: 78-1/2"
- Main table dimensions: 14-3/8" x 27"
- Approximate shipping weight: 688 lbs.
- Scoring blade ensures tear-out free cuts
- Durable extruded-aluminum sliding table
- Miter fence can be positioned at 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two flip stops for repetitive cutting
- Table extension on right and rear side of main table for convenient cutting of large panels
- Precision ground cast-iron main table
- Quick clamp on sliding table
- Includes riving knife
- Adjustable scoring blade kerf
- Single lever locking fence
- 4" main dust port and 2-1/2" blade guard dust port
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
5 Customer Reviews (4.4 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I absolutely love this saw. It is perfect for my needs and meets my safety concerns.
Seems well built. Nice movement of sliding table. Still learning the functions. Definetely a calibration nightmare. Also should have a hold down clamp for material. Not even one offered. Very nice for repetative dados and plywood cuts.
I have a small woodworking shop and this saw fits nicely into the space. It was easy to assemble and install and once it was all set-up there\r\nwas little to no adjustments necessary for square cuts. I have used it for a few months now and I am very pleased with it's performance and\r\nversatility. I highly recommend this saw and you can't be the price.
We have been using this saw for about a month now and have had no problems. We did have a little issue with the tape measure not being installed correctly so we removed it and replaced it with a new one. Because of this I would have given it a 4 1/2 star but that is not available. For the money it is a great saw. \r\n