Grizzly G0623X - 10" Sliding Table Saw
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Main blade size: 10"
- Main blade arbor: 5/8"
- Main blade tilt: 0-45°
- Main blade arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Depth of cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Scoring blade size: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade tilt: 0-45°
- Sliding table size: 12-1/4" x 63"
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Maximum rip capacity: 33"
- Length of cross cut: 78-1/2"
- Main table dimensions: 14-3/8" x 27"
- Approximate shipping weight: 688 lbs.
- Scoring blade ensures tear-out free cuts
- Durable extruded-aluminum sliding table
- Miter fence can be positioned at 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two flip stops for repetitive cutting
- Table extension on right and rear side of main table for convenient cutting of large panels
- Precision ground cast-iron main table
- Quick clamp on sliding table
- Includes riving knife
- Adjustable scoring blade kerf
- Single lever locking fence
- 4" main dust port and 2-1/2" blade guard dust port
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
9 Customer Reviews (4.4 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
It took me two evenings to put this together (inspite of the instructions) another evening to run the 220 power to the saws location but when I pushed the on botton nothing happened. After checking all the connections and power supply again and again I finaly took apart the on off box. Pushed the on switch inside the box and it started up fine. Put the box back together and it has started up fine since. It cuts like a dream, (no tear out on the back of plywood) Best square corners ever. Smoothe operation and fairly quiet. The machine is fantastic, but the manual is not very well written. Not specific in where to attach the slider base to the table, words are actualy missing (almost like a redacted government document) I would still recoment this saw, but not the manual.
great saw! wish I bought one years ago.moving the rip fence back and forth kinda sucks,sticks to much.
I just recived it and i am trying to put it together because the manual it is not made easy. I should start the machine soon
We have been using this saw for about a month now and have had no problems. We did have a little issue with the tape measure not being installed correctly so we removed it and replaced it with a new one. Because of this I would have given it a 4 1/2 star but that is not available. For the money it is a great saw.
I have a small woodworking shop and this saw fits nicely into the space. It was easy to assemble and install and once it was all set-up there
was little to no adjustments necessary for square cuts. I have used it for a few months now and I am very pleased with it's performance and
versatility. I highly recommend this saw and you can't be the price.
Seems well built. Nice movement of sliding table. Still learning the functions. Definetely a calibration nightmare. Also should have a hold down clamp for material. Not even one offered. Very nice for repetative dados and plywood cuts.